Aug 30, 2006

new look















This picture is drawn by rachel! of my new hair. haha. cool man.

Going back to river valley tomorrow. Its a bittersweet feeling. like how all of us have been thrust into the alien world of jc and poly. It definitely has not been easy.



















This is a normal picture of me sleeping in class. terribly unglam, i know. But what to do, i just don't get it.
I bet you've never seen me like this in river valley, casue mainly the plastic chairs were rickety and the tables so old that i would never have dared to put my head on it and sleep.

Many people feel that river valley protects us from the perils and dangers too much, and that we are kept in some protective bubble away from the dangers of society. I felt the same way too back then. But looking back, i am thankful (:


Cant wait to kick ball with them. pity star player waludin is in australia.

No comments: